The Analytics of Seasonal Migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stark, Oded, 2019.
"Behavior in reverse: reasons for return migration,"
Behavioural Public Policy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 104-126, May.
- Stark, Oded, 2018. "Behavior in Reverse: Reasons for Return Migration," Discussion Papers 275683, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded, 2018. "Behavior in reverse: Reasons for return migration," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 108, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kępińska, Ewa & Stark, Oded, 2013.
"The evolution and sustainability of seasonal migration from Poland to Germany: From the dusk of the 19th century to the dawn of the 21st century,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 3-18.
- Kepinska, Ewa & Stark, Oded, 2013. "The evolution and sustainability of seasonal migration from Poland to Germany: From the dusk of the 19th century to the dawn of the 21st century," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 54, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2014.
"Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labor Migration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 667-680, November.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2012. "Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labour Migration," WIFO Working Papers 430, WIFO.
- C. Simon Fan & Oded Stark, 2011.
"A Theory Of Migration As A Response To Occupational Stigma,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(2), pages 549-571, May.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2009. "A Theory of Migration as a Response to Occupational Stigma," Discussion Papers 55363, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2010. "A Theory of Migration as a Response to Occupational Stigma," Economics Series 247, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, Simon C., 2010. "A Theory of Migration as a Response to Occupational Stigma," MPRA Paper 21688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Jakubiak, 2015. "Immigrants in the United Kingdom: wage gap and origin," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 43.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:7124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.