Fertilizer Demand for Biofuel and Cereal crop Production in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "The Demand for Fertilizer: An Economic Interpretation of a Technical Change," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 591-606.
- Earl O. Heady & Martin H. Yeh, 1959. "National and Regional Demand Functions for Fertilizer," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 332-348.
- Gunjal, Kisan R. & Roberts, Roland K. & Heady, Earl O., 1980. "Fertilizer Demand Functions For Five Crops In The United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Roberts, Roland K. & Heady, Earl O., 1982. "Fertilizer Demand Functions For Specific Nutrients Applied To Three Major U.S. Crops," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsNitrogen demand; corn production; fertilizer prices; biofuel production.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-02-08 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .