Investment in Capacity and a Normative Theory of the Dominant Public Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, David G, 1971. "The Efficiency of Public versus Private Firms, The Case of Australia's Two Airlines," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 149-165, April.
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1976. "The Theory of Spatial Pre-emption: Location as a Barrier To Entry," Working Paper 208, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- A. Michael Spence, 1979. "Investment Strategy and Growth in a New Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- A. Michael Spence, 1977. "Entry, Capacity, Investment and Oligopolistic Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 534-544, Autumn.
- Elmer G. Wiens, 1978. "A Positive Theory of Government Firm Regulation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 134, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Avinash Dixit, 1979.
"A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 20-32, Spring.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1978. "A Model Of Duopoly Suggesting A Theory Of Entry Barriers," Economic Research Papers 269023, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K., 1978. "A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 125, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1979. "Non-Convexities in a Continuous-Time Capital Theory Problem," Working Paper 326, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Wenders, John T, 1971. "Excess Capacity as a Barrier to Entry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 14-19, November.
- Richard G. Harris & Elmer G. Wiens, 1980. "Government Enterprise: An Instrument for the Internal Regulation of Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 125-132, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:queddp:275152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .