An Evaluation of Self-governance in the New Zealand Bluff Oyster Fishery – The Indicator System Approach@
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raakjær, Jesper & Manh Son, Dao & Stæhr, Karl-Johan & Hovgård, Holger & Dieu Thuy, Nguyen Thi & Ellegaard, Kristine & Riget, Frank & Van Thi, Dang & Giang Hai, Phung, 2007. "Adaptive fisheries management in Vietnam: The use of indicators and the introduction of a multi-disciplinary Marine Fisheries Specialist Team to support implementation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 143-152, March.
- Wen Hong Liu & Ching Hsiewn Ou, 2007. "A comparative analysis of sustainable fishery development indicator systems in Australia and Canada," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 28-40.
- Hughey, Kenneth F. D. & Cullen, Ross & Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2000. "Stakeholder groups in fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 119-127, March.
- Yang, Yu Wen & Frazer, Allen & Rees, Eugene, 2010. "Self-governance within a QMS framework--The evolution of self-governance in the New Zealand Bluff oyster fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 261-267, March.
- Ussif, Al-Amin M. & Sumaila, Ussif R., 2005. "Modeling the dynamics of regulated resource systems: a fishery example," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 469-479, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yang, Yuwen & Cullen, Ross & Hearnshaw, Edward & Macdonald, Ian A., 2014. "An evaluation of self-governance in the New Zealand Bluff oyster fishery – The indicator system approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 273-282.
- Ralph E. Townsend, 2010. "Transactions costs as an obstacle to fisheries self-governance in New Zealand," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 301-320, July.
- Nolde Nielsen, Kåre & Holm, Petter & Aschan, Michaela, 2015. "Results based management in fisheries: Delegating responsibility to resource users," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 442-451.
- Evans, Lewis & Counsell, Kevin, 2005. "Essays in Water Allocation: The Way Forward," Working Paper Series 3848, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Quérou, N. & Tomini, A., 2013.
"Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 192-201.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2012. "Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries," Working Papers 12-32, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2012.
- Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik, 2010. "Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1076-1082, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar13:160563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.