Subsector Analysis: Its Nature, Conduct and Potential Distribution to Small Enterprise Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Stephen P. & Seale, James L., Jr. & Mead, Donald C. & Badr, Mahmoud & Sheikh, Nadia El & Saidi, Abdel Rahman, 1984. "Small Enterprises in Egypt: A Study of Two Governorates," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54755, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Clevenger, 1989. "A critique of the rapid market assessment of new products: A comment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 61-64.
- Farrelly, Laura L., 1996. "Transforming Poultry Production and Marketing in Developing Countries: Lessons Learned with Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54687, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; small enterprise; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Downloads December 2008-July 2009: 18; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .