User's Guide to BENCOS Lotus 1-2-3 Templates for Benefit-Cost Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Stephen P. & Seale, James L., Jr. & Mead, Donald C. & Badr, Mahmoud & Sheikh, Nadia El & Saidi, Abdel Rahman, 1984. "Small Enterprises in Egypt: A Study of Two Governorates," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54755, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clay, Daniel C., 1996. "Fighting an Uphill Battle: Population Pressure and Declining Land Productivity in Rwanda," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54692, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tefft, James F. & Penders, Christopher L. & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Yade, Mbaye & Wise, Victoria, 2000. "Linkages Between Agricultural Growth and Improved Child Nutrition in Mali," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54575, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Martel, Pedro V. & Bernsten, Richard H. & Weber, Michael T., 2000. "Food Markets, Policy, and Technology: The Case of Honduran Dry Beans," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54577, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; BENCOS Lotus 1-2-3 templates; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Downloads December 2008-June 2009: 10; C88;
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.