Fighting an Uphill Battle: Population Pressure and Declining Land Productivity in Rwanda
The research reported here draws attention to the structure of landholding as a set of mechanisms through which demographic changes in agrarian societies can alter the natural environment.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liedholm, Carl & Mead, Donald C., 1987. "Small Scale Industries in Developing Countries: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications," Food Security International Development Papers 54062, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Stilwell, Thomas C., 1985. "Periodicals for Microcomputers: An Annotated Bibliography, Second Edition," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54750, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Strassmann, W.P., 1982. "Employment and Construction: Multicountry Estimates of Costs and Substitutions Elasticities for Small Dwellings," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54767, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Schmid, A. Allan, 1990. "User's Guide to BENCOS Lotus 1-2-3 Templates for Benefit-Cost Analysis," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54734, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Eicher, Carl K. & Baker, Doyle Curtis, 1982. "Etude Critique de la Recherche sur la Developpement Agricole en Afrique Subsaharienne," Food Security International Development Papers 54070, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.