Food Aid Targeting in Ethiopia: A Study of Household Food Insecurity and Food Aid Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Molla, Daniel & Gebre, Hagos & Jayne, Thomas S. & Shaffer, James D., 1997. "Designing Strategies to Support a Transformation of Agriculture in Ethiopia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55593, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Simon Maxwell & Deryke Belshaw & Alemayehu Lirenso, 1994. "The Disincentive Effect Of Food-For-Work On Labour Supply And Agricultural Intensification And Diversification In Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 351-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 2003. "Food aid and informal insurance," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Clay, Daniel C. & Molla, Daniel & Habtewold, Debebe, 1999. "Food aid targeting in Ethiopia: A study of who needs it and who gets it," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 391-409, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; Ethiopia; food aid; Food Security and Poverty; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:54958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .