Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mwanaumo, Anthony & Jayne, Thomas S. & Zulu, Ballard & Shawa, Julius J. & Mbozi, Green & Haggblade, Steven & Nyembe, Misheck, 2005. "Zambia's 2005 Maize Import and Marketing Experiences: Lessons and Implications," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54615, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggblade, Steven & Jayne, Thomas S. & Tschirley, David L. & Longabaugh, Steven, 2008.
"Potential for Intra-Regional Maize Trade in Southern Africa: an Analysis for Zambia at the Sub-National Level,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
54494, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haggblade, S., 2008. "Potential for intra-regional maize trade in southern Africa: an analysis for Zambia at the sub-national level," IWMI Working Papers H042778, International Water Management Institute.
- Garg, Teevrat & Barrett, Christopher B. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Lentz, Erin C. & Violette, William J., 2013. "Market Prices and Food Aid Local and Regional Procurement and Distribution: A Multi-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-29.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Maxwell, Daniel G., 2013. "On The Choice and Impacts of Innovative International Food Assistance Instruments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; policy; Zambia; Africa; food aid; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:54487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.