Economic Impacts of Bio-control Research to Manage Field Insect Pests of Cowpea in Burkina Faso: Baseline Survey Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- David McKenzie, 2005. "Measuring inequality with asset indicators," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 229-260, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agyekum, Michael & Donovan, Cynthia & Lupi, Frank, 2016. "Novel IPM Intervention for West Africa: Smallholder Farmers’ Preferences for Biological versus Synthetic Control Strategies for Cowpea Pests," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235993, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact assessment; cowpea; Burkina Faso; biological control; Integrated Pest Management; Maruca Vitrata; agricultural research; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O3; O130; Q16; Q55; Q18; Q12;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:163279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .