Social Capital, The Terms Of Trade, And The Distribution Of Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robison, Lindon J., 1996. "In Search Of Social Capital In Economics," Staff Papers 11589, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lindon Robison & A. Allan Schmid & Marcelo Siles, 2002. "Is Social Capital Really Capital?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(1), pages 1-21.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan, 1994. "Can Agriculture Prosper Without Increased Social Capital?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Kostov & Myles Patton & Seamus McErlean, 2008. "Nonparametric analysis of the influence of buyers' characteristics and personal relationships on agricultural land prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 161-176.
- Sandra Viviana Polanía Reyes, 2005. "Capital Social E Ingreso De Los Hogares Del Sector Urbano En Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002099, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .