Typologies of governance models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Perraud, 1995. "PAC, États, régions : l'articulation des niveaux de politique agricole dans l'UE," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 227(1), pages 2-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birolo, Linda & Secco, Laura & Da Re, Riccardo & Cesaro, Luca, 2012. "Multi-system governance within the EU rural development policy: a proposal for LAGs self-evaluation in the LEADER program," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 4, pages 1-17.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2011. "Developing a Territorial Approach for the CAP," Working Papers 183564, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2010. "The reform of EU rural development policy and the challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 49294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mantino, Francesco & Forcina, Barbara, 2011. "La governance delle politiche in aree rurali: il "nodo" delle relazioni tra politiche a livello regionale. I casi della Regione Puglia e della Regione Sardegna [The governance of rural po," MPRA Paper 50218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Birolo, Linda & Secco, Laura & Da Re, Riccardo & Cesaro, Luca, 2012. "Multi-system governance within the EU policy for rural development: a proposal for LAGs self-evaluation in the LEADER program," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126051, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "Why policies fail? An institutional model explaining success and failure factors of rural development policies in Europe," MPRA Paper 50216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Industrial Organization; Political Economy; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inerdr:157975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.