La governance delle politiche in aree rurali: il "nodo" delle relazioni tra politiche a livello regionale. I casi della Regione Puglia e della Regione Sardegna
[The governance of rural policies: relations between policies at the regional tier]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantino, Francesco & Bolli, Martina & Fagiani, Patrizia & Tarangioli, Serena, 2010. "Report on Policy Delivery Systems and their relations with types of governance models," MPRA Paper 49975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2009. "Typologies of governance models," Reports 157975, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "Why policies fail? An institutional model explaining success and failure factors of rural development policies in Europe," MPRA Paper 50216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development Policies; Institutional analysis; Governance;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.