Report on Policy Delivery Systems and their relations with types of governance models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2011. "Developing a Territorial Approach for the CAP," Working Papers 183564, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2010. "The reform of EU rural development policy and the challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 49294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mantino, Francesco & Forcina, Barbara, 2011. "La governance delle politiche in aree rurali: il "nodo" delle relazioni tra politiche a livello regionale. I casi della Regione Puglia e della Regione Sardegna [The governance of rural po," MPRA Paper 50218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "Why policies fail? An institutional model explaining success and failure factors of rural development policies in Europe," MPRA Paper 50216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Rural Development Policy; Institutional economics; Governance;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.