Moving from Corporate Social Responsibility to Supply Chain Responsibility: The Case of a Leading UK Food Retailer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Risso, 2012. "Exploring Partnerships for Social Innovation," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 26-36.
- Valerie Nelson & Anne Tallontire, 2014. "Battlefields of ideas: changing narratives and power dynamics in private standards in global agricultural value chains," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 481-497, September.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9839-y is not listed on IDEAS
- K. T. Shibin & Angappa Gunasekaran & Thanos Papadopoulos & Rameshwar Dubey & Manju Singh & Samuel Fosso Wamba, 2016. "Enablers and Barriers of Flexible Green Supply Chain Management: A Total Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 171-188, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:629-:d:133850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivek Soundararajan & Jill A. Brown, 2016. "Voluntary Governance Mechanisms in Global Supply Chains: Beyond CSR to a Stakeholder Utility Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 83-102, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Supply chain responsibility; Food supply chain; UK; Waitrose; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:59204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.