Moving from Corporate Social Responsibility to Supply Chain Responsibility: The Case of a Leading UK Food Retailer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Klaas Jan & Moll, Henri C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Wilting, Harry C., 1999. "Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 203-216, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Risso, 2012. "Exploring Partnerships for Social Innovation," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 26-36.
- Valerie Nelson & Anne Tallontire, 2014. "Battlefields of ideas: changing narratives and power dynamics in private standards in global agricultural value chains," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 481-497, September.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9839-y is not listed on IDEAS
- K. T. Shibin & Angappa Gunasekaran & Thanos Papadopoulos & Rameshwar Dubey & Manju Singh & Samuel Fosso Wamba, 2016. "Enablers and Barriers of Flexible Green Supply Chain Management: A Total Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Vivek Soundararajan & Jill A. Brown, 2016. "Voluntary Governance Mechanisms in Global Supply Chains: Beyond CSR to a Stakeholder Utility Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 83-102, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Supply chain responsibility; Food supply chain; UK; Waitrose; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:59204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .