Neo-Liberalism and Market Concentration in Brazil: The Emergence of a Contradiction?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Goldstein & José Claudio Linhares Pires, 2006.
"Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges,"
Chapters,in: Regulating Development, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Goldstein, Andrea & Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares, 2002. "Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30615, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Baer, Werner & Filizzola, Mavio, 2005. "Growth, Efficiency and Equity: The Impact of Agribusiness and Land Reform in Brazil," Working Papers 05-0109, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- William J. Baumol & Robert D. Willig, 1981. "Fixed Costs, Sunk Costs, Entry Barriers, and Sustainability of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 405-431.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .