The Effects of Agricultural Policy Reform on Poverty in Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helfand, Steven M., 2003.
"Farm Size And The Determinants Of Productive Efficiency In The Brazilian Center-West,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25890, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Helfand, Steven M. & Levine, Edward S., 2004. "Farm size and the determinants of productive efficiency in the Brazilian Center-West," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 241-249, December.
- Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2000.
"A new poverty profile for Brazil using PPV, PNAD and census data,"
Textos para discussão
418, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2001. "A New Poverty Profile For Brazil Using PPV, PNAD And Census Data," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "To trade or not to trade: non-separable farm household models in partial and general equilibrium," TMD discussion papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Steven M. Helfand & Gervásio Castro de Rezende, 2004. "The Impact of Sector-Specific and Economy-Wide Policy Reforms on the Agricultural Sector in Brazil: 1980-98," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 194-212, 04.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002.
"Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2790, The World Bank.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization," GTAP Working Papers 1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr,David & Gurgel, Angelo, 2003. "Regional, multilateral, and unilateral trade policies on MERCOSUR for growth and poverty reduction in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3051, The World Bank.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Hertel, Thomas & Maros Ivanic & Paul Preckel & John Cranfield, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and the Structure of Poverty in Developing Countries," GTAP Working Papers 1207, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iapr03:15752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.