Environmental Lifecycle Assessment for Policy Decision-Making and Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:inecol:v:3:y:1999:i:2-3:p:95-120 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piroli, Giuseppe & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d׳Artis, 2015.
"From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 921-930.
- Giuseppe Piroli & Miroslava Rajcaniova & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2014. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? Environmental impact of biofuels," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Pirolix & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. " From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516223, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Pavel Ciaian & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Piroli & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," JRC Working Papers JRC95503, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Pirolix & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," LICOS Discussion Papers 37115, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Piroli, Giuseppe & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "From rise in B to fall in C? Global environmental impacts of biofuels," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182804, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thompson, Wyatt & Whistance, Jarrett & Meyer, Seth, 2011. "Effects of US biofuel policies on US and world petroleum product markets with consequences for greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5509-5518, September.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:146-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Boying & Richard Shumway, C., 2016. "Substitution elasticities between GHG-polluting and nonpolluting inputs in agricultural production: A meta-regression," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 123-132.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fflc08:49090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.