Fisheries policies impacts consideration towards the development of rural coastal areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2005. "Policy Decisions Evaluation in Agriculture Employing Input-Output Techniques: The Case of Tobacco Sector Regime Reform," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234614, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simeon Karafolas, 2013. "Public financial support to investments in rural areas: The case of the region of Thessaly in Greece," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 81-101, September.
More about this item
Keywordsrural coastal areas; operational fisheries programme; impact analysis; regional analysis; Community/Rural/Urban Development; R11; R15; R58; Q22;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-13 (Tourism Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa118:94910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .