Transaction costs and transaction benefits associated with the process of PGI/PDO registration in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Benner, Eckhard & Profeta, Adriano & Wirsig, Alexander, 2008. "Die Eu-Übergangsregelung Zum Herkunftsschutz Bei Agrarprodukten Und Lebensmitteln Aus Dem Blickwinkel Der Transaktions- Und Der Informationsökonomie," 48th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 24-26, 2008 52644, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Barjolle, Dominique & Lehmann, Bernard & Chappuis, Jean-Marc & Dufour, Martine, 1997. "Protected designation of origin and institutions (France, Spain and Italy)," 52n Seminar, June 19-21, 1997, Parma, Italy 231270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Katherine Falconer & Pierre Dupraz & Martin Whitby, 2001. "An Investigation of Policy Administrative Costs Using Panel Data for the English Environmentally Sensitive Areas," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 83-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quiñones Ruiz, Xiomara Fernanda & Belletti, Giovanni & Penker, Marianne & Marescotti, Andrea & Scaramuzzi, Silvia, 2015. "Collective Efforts, Risks and Benefits for Registering Geographical Indications in the EU," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 206463, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordstransaction costs; registration process; Protected Geographical Indication; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .