Analyzing Resources for the Production of High-Value Agricultural Products in the California High Desert
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2002. "Inventorying Resources: An Application To Product-Oriented Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19614, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Phillips, Jon C. & Rodgriguez, L. Pilar, 2006. "Beyond Organic: An Overview of Biodynamic Agriculture with Case Examples," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21036, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ignacy SACHS, 2004. "Inclusive development and decent work for all," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 161-184, March.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2002. "Inventorying Resources: An Application To Product-Oriented Agriculture," Staff Papers 11800, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2007. "Strategic Marketing Decisions for Organic Agricultural Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(01).
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-value agricultural products; resources; desert; California; strategic planning; sustainable agriculture; Demographics; Direct marketing; Farm Management; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cscerr:7427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfcspus.html .