Determinants And Dimensions Of Household Food Insecurity In Addis Ababa City, Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliber, Michael, 2009. "Exploring Statistics South Africa’s national household surveys as sources of information about household-level food security," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-26, December.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Wiebe, Keith D., 1998. "Land Tenure And Food Security: A Review Of Concepts, Evidence, And Methods," Research Papers 12752, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Oshaug, Arne & Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Slack, Alison T. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1998. "Urban challenges to food and nutrition security," FCND discussion papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Azmat Gani & Biman Chand Prasad, 2007. "Food security and human development," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(5), pages 310-319, April.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Ruel, Marie T. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Ahiadeke, Clement, 2000. "Urban livelihoods and food and nutrition security in Greater Accra, Ghana:," Research reports 112, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cmpart:157505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agriculturaleconomics.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.