Maize in Thailand: Production Systems, Constraints, and Research Priorities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Mason, Nicole M. & Burke, William J. & Ariga, Joshua, 2018. "Review: Taking stock of Africa’s second-generation agricultural input subsidy programs," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-14.
- Jayne, T.S. & Mason, Nicole M. & Burke, William J. & Ariga, Joshua, 2016.
"Agricultural Input Subsidy Programs In Africa: An Assessment Of Recent Evidence,"
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers
259509, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Jayne, T.S. & Mason, Nicole M. & Burke, William J. & Ariga, Joshua, 2016. "Agricultural Input Subsidy Programs in Africa: An Assessment of Recent Evidence," Food Security International Development Working Papers 245892, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Martin Rudbeck Jepsen & Matilda Palm & Thilde Bech Bruun, 2019. "What Awaits Myanmar’s Uplands Farmers? Lessons Learned from Mainland Southeast Asia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Napasintuwong, Orachos, 2017.
"Development and Concentration of Maize Seed Market in Thailand,"
ARE Working Papers
284039, Kasetsart University - Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Orachos Napasintuwong Author-Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, 2017. "Development And Concentration Of Maize Seed Market In Thailand," Working Papers 201702, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9818-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmmp:7649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.