The Effects of Driving Restrictions on Air Quality: São Paulo, Bogotá, Beijing, and Tianjin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul E. Carrillo & Andrea Lopez & Arun Malik, 2016.
"Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity,"
2016-31, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paul Carrillo & Andrea López & Arun Malik, 2016. "Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sun, Cong & Zheng, Siqi & Wang, Rui, 2014. "Restricting driving for better traffic and clearer skies: Did it work in Beijing?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 34-41.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2017. "Highway toll and air pollution: Evidence from Chinese cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 32-49.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2014. "Highway toll and air pollution: evidence from Chinese cities," MPRA Paper 59619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yan Liu & Zhijun Yan & Su Liu & Yuting Wu & Qingmei Gan & Chao Dong, 2017. "The effect of the driving restriction policy on public health in Beijing," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 751-762, January.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:50-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Lanlan & Xu, Jintao & Qin, Ping, 2014. "Will a driving restriction policy reduce car trips?—The case study of Beijing, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 279-290.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carrillo, Paul E. & Lopez-Luzuriaga, Andrea & Malik, Arun S., 2018. "Pollution or crime: The effect of driving restrictions on criminal activity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 50-69.
- Carrillo, Paul E. & López, Andrea & Malik, Arun, 2016. "Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7731, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.