Going Digital: Computerized Land Registration and Credit Access in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayalew Ali, Daniel & Goldstein, Markus, 2011.
"Environmental and Gender Impacts of Land Tenure Regularization in Africa,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Klaus Deininger & Markus Goldstein, 2011. "Environmental and Gender Impacts of Land Tenure Regularization in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25527, The World Bank.
- Daniel Domeher & Raymond T., Abdulai, 2012. "Land registration and access to SME credit: preliminary findings," ERES eres2012_002, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2014.
"Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa: Pilot evidence from Rwanda,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 262-275.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa : pilot evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5765, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Registration; Credit; Transactions; Computerization; India; International Development; Land Economics/Use; G28; Q24; R51; R52;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .