The Agglomeration Vickrey Auction for the promotion of spatially contiguous habitat management: Theoretical foundations and numerical illustrations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Calel, 2010.
"Auctioning conservation contracts in thepresence of externalities,"
GRI Working Papers
22, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Calel, Raphael, 2010. "Auctioning conservation contracts in the presence of externalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37395, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nick Hanley, 2015.
"Nudging farmers to sign agri-environmental contracts: the effects of a collective bonus,"
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Nudging farmers to sign agri-environmental contracts: the effects of a collective bonus," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-06, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
More about this item
Keywordsauctions; environmental conservation; spatial; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-05-16 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.