Integrated management of multiple aquifers with subsurface flows and inter-district water transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Krulce, Darrell & Roumasset, James, 2005.
"Specialization and non-renewable resources: Ricardo meets Ricardo,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1517-1545, September.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2003. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Emory Economics 0305, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2004. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Working Papers 200401, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Darrell Krulce & James A. Roumasset & Tom Wilson, 1997. "Optimal Management of a Renewable and Replaceable Resource: The Case of Coastal Groundwater," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1218-1228.
- Gerard Gaudet & Michel Moreaux & Stephen W. Salant, 2001. "Intertemporal Depletion of Resource Sites by Spatially Distributed Users," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1149-1159, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .