Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry, 1992-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McBride, William D. & Key, Nigel D., 2003. "Economic And Structural Relationships In U.S. Hog Production," Agricultural Economics Reports 33971, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2006. "Heterogeneous Production Efficiency of Specialized Swine Producers," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35379, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tim Coelli & Antonio Estache & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003.
"A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 15149.
- Antonio Estache & Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003. "A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44106, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
- Hayri Önal & Laurian Unnevehr & Aleksandar Bekric, 2000. "Regional Shifts in Pork Production: Implications for Competition and Food Safety," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 968-978.
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel Key & William D. McBride, 2014.
"Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics and the Efficiency of U.S. Hog Farms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 831-850.
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D., 2012. "Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics and the Efficiency of U.S. Hog Farms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.