Introducing Severance Payment Systems in Japan ——A Proposal for Vacancy Decontrol——
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDismissal regulation; vacancy decontrol; severance payment; Taiwan; exit payment; job restoration requirement; lifetime employment; Ponzi scheme; rapid economic growth; incomplete contract; human capital investment; Labor Standard Act; unemployment insurance; employment-at-will; seniority-based wage system; J08; J38; J41; J48; J88; J83; K12; K31; K41; D61;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2018-07-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agi:wpaper:00000142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazuki Tamura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.