The implementor/adversarial algorithm for cyclic and robust scheduling problems in health-care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik, 2007. "Building cyclic master surgery schedules with leveled resulting bed occupancy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1185-1204, January.
- Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen, 2010. "Operating room planning and scheduling: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 921-932, March.
- Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert, 2008. "Robust surgery loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1038-1050, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth-care optimization; Master surgery scheduling; Robust optimization; Mixed-integer programming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:wpaper:2011-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Angelica Zucconi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .