Information Cost, Learning, and Trust Lessons from Co-operation and Higher-order Capabilities Amongst Geographically Proximate Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 1998. "Escaping Satiation in an Evolutionary Model of Structural Economic Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 98-9, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1998. "Firms and the Coordination of KnowledgeSome Austrian Insights," DRUID Working Papers 98-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katariina Ala-Rämi, 2006. "Communication and Distance in Collaboration between High-technology Enterprises in Northern Finland," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 1047-1062, January.
- Peter Huber & Daniela Kletzan, 2001. "Corporate Co-operation with CEECs," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 74(2), pages 103-110, February.
- Charles Edquist & Marie-Louise Eriksson & Hans Sjögren, 2002. "Characteristics of Collaboration in Product Innovation in the Regional System of Innovation of East Gothia," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 563-581, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; governance; information cost; organisational learning; industrial districts;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:98-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .