Dynamics of Variance Risk Premia, Investors' Sentiment and Return Predictability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilan Cooper, 2009. "Time-Varying Risk Premiums and the Output Gap," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2601-2633, July.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold, 2007.
"Roughing It Up: Including Jump Components in the Measurement, Modeling, and Forecasting of Return Volatility,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 701-720, November.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Roughing it Up: Including Jump Components in the Measurement, Modeling and Forecasting of Return Volatility," NBER Working Papers 11775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold, 2007. "Roughing It Up: Including Jump Components in the Measurement, Modeling and Forecasting of Return Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2007-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dashan Huang & Fuwei Jiang & Jun Tu & Guofu Zhou, 2015. "Investor Sentiment Aligned: A Powerful Predictor of Stock Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 791-837.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie, 2014.
"The VIX, the variance premium and stock market volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 181-192.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova, 2013. "The VIX, the Variance Premium and Stock Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoerova, Marie & Bekaert, Geert, 2014. "The VIX, the variance premium and stock market volatility," Working Paper Series 1675, European Central Bank.
- Philippe Mueller & Andrea Vedolin & Yu-min Yen, 2012. "Bond Variance Risk Premia," FMG Discussion Papers dp699, Financial Markets Group.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, December.
More about this item
KeywordsVariance risk premium; Return predictability; Sentiment indicators;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2017-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.