Simple simulation of diffusion bridges with application to likelihood inference for diffusions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Manuel S. Santos, 2006.
"Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 93-119, January.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Manuel Santos, 2004. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Manuel Santos, 2005. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000822, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Rubio & Manuel Santos, 2005. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez & Manuel S. Santos, 2004. "Convergence properties of the likelihood of computed dynamic models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; diffusion bridge; discretely sampled diffusions; EM-algorithm; Euler scheme; likelihood inference; time-reversion;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-09-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2010-09-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-09-03 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2010-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .