A meta-analysis of development aid allocation: The effects of income level and population size
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008.
"Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis,"
Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 139-164, July.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does US Aid Buy UN General Assembly Votes? A Disaggregated Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-138, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1275, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "Aid Delivery through Non-governmental Organisations: Does the Aid Channel Matter for the Targeting of Swedish Aid?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 147-176, February.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2009.
"Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 422-438, December.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2008. "Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors," Kiel Working Papers 1405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Trade? Evidence from Some Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 55580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metzger, Laura & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Mahmoud, Toman Omar, 2010. "Is Corporate Aid Targeted to Poor and Deserving Countries? A Case Study of Nestlé's Aid Allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 228-243, March.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Foreign Aid and African Exporters: Help or Harm?," MPRA Paper 55564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metzger, Laura & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Omar Mahmoud, Toman, 2008. "Does corporate aid really help fighting worldwide poverty? A case study of Nestlé's aid allocation," Kiel Working Papers 1414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsAid allocation; poverty effect; population effect; meta-analysis;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2007-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .