A meta-analysis of development aid allocation: The effects of income level and population size
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008.
"Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis,"
Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 139-164, July.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does US Aid Buy UN General Assembly Votes? A Disaggregated Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-138, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1275, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "Aid Delivery through Non‐governmental Organisations: Does the Aid Channel Matter for the Targeting of Swedish Aid?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 147-176, February.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2009.
"Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 422-438, December.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2008. "Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors," Kiel Working Papers 1405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Trade? Evidence from Some Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 55580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metzger, Laura & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Mahmoud, Toman Omar, 2010. "Is Corporate Aid Targeted to Poor and Deserving Countries? A Case Study of Nestlé's Aid Allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 228-243, March.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Foreign Aid and African Exporters: Help or Harm?," MPRA Paper 55564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metzger, Laura & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Omar Mahmoud, Toman, 2008. "Does corporate aid really help fighting worldwide poverty? A case study of Nestlé's aid allocation," Kiel Working Papers 1414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsAid allocation; poverty effect; population effect; meta-analysis;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-21 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2007-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.