Report NEP-URE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giesen, Kristian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "The Size Distribution Across All "Cities": A Unifying Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6352, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Can the Mortensen-Pissarides Model Match the Housing Market Facts?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2012. "Family money, relational life and (class) relative wealth: an empirical analysis on life satisfaction of secondary school students," AICCON Working Papers 101-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Christa Jensen & Donald Lacombe & Stuart McIntyre, 2012. "A Bayesian Spatial Individual Effects Probit Model of the 2010 U.K. General Election," Working Papers 1201, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," Working Papers in Public Economics 145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2011. "Tax competition among local governments: evidence from a property tax reform in Finland," Working Papers 26, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Peer Heterogeneity, School Tracking and Students' Performances: Evidence from PISA 2006," Working Papers in Public Economics 143, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Lawrence J. White, 2011. "The Way Forward: U.S. Residential Mortgage Finance in a Post-GSE World," Working Papers 11-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing, 2012. "A Slab in the Face: Building Quality and Neighborhood Effects," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Gateway cities and urbanisation in southeast asia before world war II," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _096, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cepdp358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers in Public Economics 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Hang XIONG, 2012. "Effects of One-Sided Fiscal Decentralization on Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Provinces," Working Papers 201208, CERDI.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Carmen Camacho & AgustÃn PÃ©rez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mary-Françoise RENARD & Hang XIONG, 2012. "Strategic Interactions in Environmental Regulation Enforcement: Evidence fromChinese Provinces," Working Papers 201207, CERDI.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn & OOsterbeek, Hessel, 2012. "Long-term effects of class size," Working Paper Series 2012:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:dp01113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dechief, Diane & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2012. "Why do some employers prefer to interview Matthew but not Samir? New evidence from Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2012. "The Short-Term Effectiveness of a Remedial Mathematics Course: Evidence from a UK University," IZA Discussion Papers 6358, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Javier Sanchez-Reaza, 2012. "Urban Trends and Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behavior: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," IZA Discussion Papers 6345, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amine Ouazad & Lionel Page, 2012. "Pupils' progress: how children's perceptions influence their efforts," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Decentralized Fiscal Federalism Revisited: Optimal Income Taxation and Public Goods under Horizontal Leadership," Umeå Economic Studies 839, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Dupuy, Etienne, 2012. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," ESSEC Working Papers WP1115, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.