Report NEP-PBE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Eckhard Wurzel & Ane Kathrine Christensen, 2013. "The Equity Implications of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1013, OECD Publishing.
- Caroline Klein & Robert Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Improving the Fiscal Framework to Enhance Growth in an Era of Fiscal Consolidation in Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1018, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Haug, 2013. "Grant Dependence, Regulation and the Effects of Formula-based Grant Systems on German Local Governments: A Data Report for Saxony-Anhalt," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ari Kuncoro & Vid Adrison & Ifa Isfandiarni, 2013. "Varieties of Governance of Public Goods Delivery in Indonesia:The Case of Roads after Decentralization and Local Democratization," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201301, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jan 2013.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Partisan Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1979-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivo Bischoff & Peter Bönisch & Peter Haug & A. Illy, 2013. "Vertical Grants and Local Public Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jorge Onrubia & Fidel Picos & María del Carmen Rodado, 2013. "A Generalization of the Pfähler-Lambert Decomposition," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1301, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Fiscal Multipliers," NBER Working Papers 18779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumner La Croix & Lauren Gabriel, 2013. "The Impact of Same-Sex Marriage on Hawai'i's Economy and Government," Working Papers 201302, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yosuke Furukawa, 2013. "Increased Regressivity of the Optimal Capital Tax under a Welfare Constraint for Newborn Children," KIER Working Papers 846, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Analysis of the Determinants of Income and Income Gap between Urban and Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 7162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Periklis Gogas & Ioannis Pragidis, 2013. "Asymmetric Fiscal Policy Shocks," Working Paper series 07_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Erauskin, Iñaki, 2013. "The impact of financial openness on the size of utility-enhancing government," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael T. Owyang & Valerie A. Ramey & Sarah Zubairy, 2013. "Are government spending multipliers greater during periods of slack? evidence from 20th century historical data," Working Papers 2013-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Deniz Baglan & Emre Yoldas, 2013. "Government debt and macroeconomic activity: a predictive analysis for advanced economies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "A Dynamic Efficiency Rationale for Public Investment in the Health of the Young," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.