The Impact of Same-Sex Marriage on Hawai'i's Economy and Government
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sumner La Croix & Lauren Gabriel, 2013. "The Impact of Same-Sex Marriage on HawaiÔiÕs Economy and Government," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
More about this item
Keywordssame-sex; marriage; health insurance; tourism; Hawaii;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-02-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-02-16 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-02-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-02-16 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .