Varieties of Governance of Public Goods Delivery in Indonesia:The Case of Roads after Decentralization and Local Democratization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2015. "Does Soft Corruption Make Grease or Sand for Development? Evidence from Road's Special Allocation Fund for Indonesian Districts," MPRA Paper 80578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Qibthiyyah, Riatu M., 2013. "Province Government Spending and Forest Management in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 94127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bangkit A. Wiryawan & Christian Otchia, 2022. "The legacy of the reformasi: the role of local government spending on industrial development in a decentralized Indonesia," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 11(1), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Decentralization; Democratization; Infrastructure Provision;
All these keywords.
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2013-02-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-02-16 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-02-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2013-02-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Muhammad Halley Yudhistira The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Muhammad Halley Yudhistira to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.