Report NEP-MIG-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montizaan Raymond & CÃ¶rvers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2009. "The effects of pension rights and retirement age on training participation: Evidence from a natural experiment," ROA Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Yu, Li, 2009. "How Ya Gonna Keep â€˜Em Down on the Farm: Which Land Grant Graduates Live in Rural Areas?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13094, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2009. "Migration and Rural Entrepreneurship," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huynh Truong Huy, 2009. "Rural to Urban Migration as a Household Decision: Experimental Evidences from the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Gonzalez, Libertad & Ortega, Francesc, 2009. "Immigration and Housing Booms: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4333, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 5, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Asadul Islam & Dietrich K. Fausten, 2007. "Skilled Immigration and Wages in Australia," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2009. "Trade, aid, remittances and migration," KOF Working papers 09-229, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Mazzolari, Francesca, 2009. "Remittances to Latin America from Migrants in the United States: Assessing the Impact of Amnesty Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 4318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oda, Hisaya, 2009. "Pakistani Migration to the United States:An Economic Perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 196, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lozano, Fernando A., 2009. "Understanding the Workweek of Foreign Born Workers in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David M. Hart & Zoltan J. Acs & Spencer Tracy, 2009. "High-Tech Immigrant Entrepreneurship in the U.S," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alan Ahearne & Herbert Br cker & Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizs„cker, 2009. "Cyclical Dimensions of Labour Mobility after EU Enlargement," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0910, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Granato, Nadia & Haas, Anette & Hamann, Silke, 2009. "Does labour mobility reduce disparities between regional labour markets in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200915, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Adolfo Sachsida & Paulo Furtado de Castro & Mario Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça & Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2009. "Perfil do Migrante Brasileiro," Discussion Papers 1410, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.