Rural to Urban Migration as a Household Decision: Experimental Evidences from the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Roman, 2013. "Financial Effects of the International Migration in Europe: Modelling the Decision to Remit," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 541-555, June.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Rural; Urban; Migration; Mekong Delta; household;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-08 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2009-08-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2009-08-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .