Report NEP-MAC-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How would monetary policy matter in the proposed African monetary unions? Evidence from output and prices," MPRA Paper 48496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2013. "On Stabilization Policy in Sunspot-Driven Oligopolistic Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1337, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 30 Jun 2013.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? - an analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," BIS Working Papers 418, Bank for International Settlements.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2013. "High Frequency Identification of Monetary Non-Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 19260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Large Scale Asset Purchases with Segmented Mortgage and Corporate Loan Markets," AMSE Working Papers 1336, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2013.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Does Money Matter in Africa? New Empirics on Long- and Short-run Effects of Monetary Policy on Output and Prices," MPRA Paper 48494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "New Empirics of monetary policy dynamics: evidence from the CFA franc zones," MPRA Paper 48495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diogo Guillen & Wei Cui, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Asset Price Levels and Fluctuations: The Ramsey Problem and A Primal Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers 1106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Reis, 2013. "Central Bank Design," NBER Working Papers 19187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fidelina B. Natividad-Carlos, 2013. "‘Time Inconsistency’: The Phillips Curve Example (An Analysis for Intermediate Macroeconomics)," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201307, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Miguel Casares, 2013. "On firm-level, industry-level, and aggregate employment fluctuations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1309, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Spahn, Peter, 2013. "Macroeconomic stabilisation and bank lending: A simple workhorse model," FZID Discussion Papers 76-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Jósef Sigurdsson, 2013. "How "Natural" is the Natural Rate? Unemployment Hysteresis in Iceland," Economics wp64, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Kosuke Aoki & Nao Sudo, 2013. "Bankâ€™s regulation, asset portfolio choice of banks, and macroeconomic dynamics," CARF F-Series CARF-F-323, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David Papell & Ruxandra Prodan, 2013. "(Taylor) Rules versus Discretion in U.S. Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013-198-44, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Calista Cheung, 2013. "Policies to support sustainable long-term growth in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1076, OECD Publishing.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates," Working Papers 705, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson, 2013. "Waves in Ship Prices and Investment," NBER Working Papers 19246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2013. "Tipping points in macroeconomic Agent-Based models," Papers 1307.5319, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Environmental Protection, Rare Disasters, and Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 19258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private Versus Public Old-Age Security," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-14, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Patience Cycles," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov, 2013. "Is There a Quality Bias in the Canadian CPI? Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers 13-24, Bank of Canada.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Shafqat, Junaid, 2013. "Profitability of the Banking Sector of Pakistan: Panel Evidence from Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants," MPRA Paper 48485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Farmer, 2013. "Financial Integration and EMU's External Imbalances in a Two-Country OLG Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Debora Pereira Tavares & Gabriel Caldas Montes & Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, 2013. "Transmissão da Política Monetária pelos Canais de Tomada de Risco e de Crédito: uma análise considerando os seguros contratados pelos bancos e o spread de crédito no Brasil," Working Papers Series 308, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Roger Perman & Stephan Gaetan & Christophe Tavera, 2013. "Okun's law - a meta analysis," Working Papers 1311, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tausch, Arno, 2013. "The hallmarks of crisis. A new center-periphery perspective on long cycles," MPRA Paper 48356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Ireland’s Economic Crisis - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," Working Papers 201306, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Georg Dettmann, 2013. "An Asymmetric Model on Seigniorage and the Dynamics of Net Foreign Assets," Working Papers 11/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Ефекти От Политиките, Финансирани От Европейските Фондове: Оценяване На Въздействието На Инвестициите В Образование И Наука В България
[Effects of EU Funded Policies: Net Impact Assessment of Inves," MPRA Paper 48176, University Library of Munich, Germany.