Report NEP-LAB-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie & Zwiener, Hanna, 2015. "Mobility across Firms and Occupations among Graduates from Apprenticeship," IZA Discussion Papers 9006, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olsson, Martin & Tåg, Joacim, 2015. "Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization," Working Paper Series 1068, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2015. "Search Capital," Working Papers 41, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Hanna Wielandt, 2015. "Employment Polarization and Immigrant Employment Opportunities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Bart Hobijn & Powen She & Ludo Visschers, 2015. "The Extent and Cyclicality of Career Changes: Evidence for the U.K.," Working Papers 43, Peruvian Economic Association.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," IZA Discussion Papers 8980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corinna GHIRELLI, 2015. "Scars of early non-employment in a rigid labour market," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2015008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Albanese, Andrea & Cockx, Bart, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers: An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?," IZA Discussion Papers 8988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer, 2015. "Does Performance Information Affect Job Seekers in Selecting Private Providers in Voucher-Based ALMP Programs?," IZA Discussion Papers 8992, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Osuna, Victoria, 2015. "Reducing severance costs or subsidizing permanent job creation: Which policy is more effective to reduce duality?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Danièle Trancart, 2015. "The Gender Wage Gap in France: the Role of Non-Cognitive Characteristics," Working Papers DT/2015/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8979, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Marie, Olivier, 2015. "Economic Uncertainty, Parental Selection, and Children's Educational Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does it Matter Where You Come From?," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Piritta Sorsa & Jan Mares & Mathilde Didier & Caio Guimaraes & Marie Rabate & Gen Tang & Annamaria Tuske, 2015. "Determinants of the Low Female Labour Force Participation in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1207, OECD Publishing.