Partial Insurance and Investments in Children
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Carneiro & Rita Ginja, 2015. "Partial insurance and investments in children," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2012. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2012. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," Working Paper Series 2012:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 10557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- J. K. Pappalardo, 2022. "Economics of Consumer Protection: Contributions and Challenges in Estimating Consumer Injury and Evaluating Consumer Protection Policy," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 201-238, June.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Shoji Haruna, 2021. "Unmasking the demand for masks: Analytics of mandating coronavirus masks," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 580-591, July.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G. & Schwartz, Brooke, 1986. "The Demand For National Brand And Private Label Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice: A Switching Regression Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-7, July.
- Richard Chisik & Nazanin Behzadan & Harun Onder & Apurva Sanghi, 2016. "Aid, Remittances, the Dutch Disease, Refugees, and Kenya," Working Papers 062, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2018. "The impact of anti-congestion policies and the role of labor-supply margins," CEPIE Working Papers 04/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Brito Paulo & Marini Giancarlo & Piergallini Alessandro, 2016.
"House prices and monetary policy,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Paulo Brito & Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini, 2012. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," CEIS Research Paper 250, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Brito, Paulo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2016. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 89577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Colombino & Nizamul Islam, 2021. "Combining microsimulation and optimization to identify optimal universalistic tax-transfer rule," LISER Working Paper Series 2021-06, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Smith, Lisa C. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Supply response of West African agricultural households," FCND discussion papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gregory J. Colman & Dahlia K. Remler, 2008.
"Vertical equity consequences of very high cigarette tax increases: If the poor are the ones smoking, how could cigarette tax increases be progressive?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 376-400.
- Greg Colman & Dahlia K. Remler, 2004. "Vertical Equity Consequences of Very High Cigarette Tax Increases: If the Poor are the Ones Smoking, How Could Cigarette Tax Increases be Progressive?," NBER Working Papers 10906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L Swofford, 2000. "Microeconomic foundations of an optimal currency area," Review of Financial Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(2), pages 121-128, December.
- Bernard M. S. van Praag & Nico L. van der Sar, 1988.
"Household Cost Functions and Equivalence Scales,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 193-210.
- van Praag, B. M. S., 1985. "Household Cost Functions And Equivalence Scales," Econometric Institute Archives 272293, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- van Praag, B. M. S. & van der Sar, N. L., 1986. "Household Cost Functions And Equivalence Scales," Econometric Institute Archives 272358, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Junichi Minagawa & Thorsten Upmann, 2019. "Price Effects on Compound Commodities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 121(2), pages 630-646, April.
- Albert van der Horst & Arjan Lejour & Bas Straathof, 2006. "Innovation policy; Europe or the member states?," CPB Document 132.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2000. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Fuji Apples," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Tarkka, Juha & Willman, Alpo & Rasi, Chris-Marie, 1989. "Labour supply, wages and prices in the BOF4 quarterly model of the Finnish economy," Research Discussion Papers 6/1989, Bank of Finland.
- Dong, C. & Li, S., 2021. "Specification Lasso and an Application in Financial Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2139, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2016.
"The impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on electricity markets: A case study on Ireland,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 186-198.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2015. "The Impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on Electricity Markets: A Case Study on Ireland," Papers WP509, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2016. "The Impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on Electricity Markets: A case study on Ireland," Papers RB2016/3/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 1990. "Product Innovations, Price Indices and the (Mis)Measurement of Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 3261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz, 2011.
"Consumption Inequality and Intra-household Allocations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 328-355.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon N. Seitz, 2004. "Consumption Inequality And Intra-household Allocations," Working Paper 1019, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz, 2005. "Consumption Inequality and Intra-Household Allocations," Labor and Demography 0504001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz, 2007. "Consumption inequality and intra-household allocations," IFS Working Papers W07/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shannon Seitz & Jeremy Lise, 2005. "Consumption Inequality and Intra-Household Allocations," 2005 Meeting Papers 448, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hui Li & Robert P. Berrens & Alok K. Bohara & Hank C. Jenkins-Smith & Carol L. Silva & David L. Weimer, 2005. "Exploring the Beta Model Using Proportional Budget Information in a Contingent Valuation Study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(8), pages 1-9.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption; human capital; insurance;
All these keywords.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2015-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2015-05-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2015-05-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2015-05-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.