Report NEP-IAS-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rivka Weiser & Marsha Gold, "undated". "Demonstrations to Improve the Coordination of Medicare and Medicaid for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5143d17a2e364c42bbbc705d9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Harris, Timothy & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2015. "Racial Disparities in Life Insurance Coverage," MPRA Paper 64005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," IZA Discussion Papers 8980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2015. "Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1468, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Kristoffersen, Mark Strom & Svarer, Michael, 2015. "Benefit Reentitlement Conditions in Unemployment Insurance Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 8991, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chute, Benjamin W. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2015. "Is There a Link Between Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Job Mobility? Evidence from Recent Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frech, Ted E & Zweifel, Peter, 2015. "Why ‘Optimal’ Payment for Healthcare Providers Can Never Be Optimal Under Community Rating," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt37b9q0k3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2015. "Land Resilience and Tail Dependence among Crop Yield Distributions," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 15-wp556, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Niedrig, Tobias, 2015. "Optimal asset allocation for interconnected life insurers in the low interest rate environment under solvency regulation," SAFE Working Paper Series 97, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8979, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Partial Insurance and Investments in Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 10557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Lupi, Claudio, 2015. "Consistent Risk Acceptance Criteria through Networks," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp15076, University of Molise, Department of Economics.
- Niedrig, Tobias & Gründl, Helmut, 2015. "The effects of Contingent Convertible (CoCo) bonds on insurers' capital requirements under solvency II," SAFE Working Paper Series 98, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2015. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty, Unemployment Insurance, and Wealth Shocks on the Retirement Behavior of Older Americans," Working Papers 2015-06, FEDEA.
- Bevan, Gwyn & Brown, Lawrence D., 2014. "The political economy of rationing health care in England and the US: the ‘accidental logics’ of political settlements," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57129, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Noelle Denny-Brown & Brynn Hagen & Ciara Bradnan & Susan Williams, 2015. "The Right Supports at the Right Time: How Money Follows the Person Programs Are Supporting Diverse Populations in the Community," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 821fc689a010482abca738263, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kaizô Iwakami Beltrão & Sonoe Sugahara Pinheiro & Francisco Eduardo Barreto de Oliveira, 2015. "Population and Social Security in Brazil: an Analysis with Emphasis on Constitutional Changes," Discussion Papers 0112, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.