Report NEP-KNM-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Knowledge-Driven Economic Development," Economics Series Working Papers 267, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2006. "Consumer Choice and Revealed Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 571, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, . "Quantum Transmemetic Intelligence," Departmental Working Papers 27, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: The Knowledge Capital Behind the Survival and Growth of Firms," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2006. "Group versus individual liability : a field experiment in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4008, The World Bank.
- Martin Sefton & Robert Shupp & James M. Walker, 2006. "The Effect of Rewards and Sanctions in Provision of Public Goods," Caepr Working Papers 2006-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington, revised Aug 2006.
- Sliwka, Dirk, 2006. "Trust as a Signal of a Social Norm and the Hidden Costs of Incentive Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 2293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Belot, & V. Bhaskar & Jeroen van de Ven, 2006. "A Public Dilemma: Cooperation with Large Stakes and a Large Audience," Economics Discussion Papers 617, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- David Schmidt & Robert Shupp & James M. Walker, 2005. "Resource Allocation Contests: Experimental Evidence," Caepr Working Papers 2006-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington, revised Aug 2006.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2006. "Who Gets The Last Word? An Experimental Study Of The Effect Of A Peer Review Process On The Expression Of Social Norms," Departmental Working Papers 2006-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Clemmensen, Torkil, 2006. "The Psychology of Online Sociability," Working Papers 2006-7, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Margaret K. Kyle & Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson, 2006. "Public & Private Spillovers, Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 12509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2006. "When Does One Bad Apple Spoil the Barrel? An Evolutionary Analysis of Collective Action," Economics Series Working Papers 269, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:4759 is not listed on IDEAS anymore