Report NEP-INT-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jackie M.L. Chan, 2015. "Trade Intermediation, Financial Frictions, and the Gains from Trade," Discussion Papers 15-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Anomita Ghosh & Rupayan Pal, "undated". "Welfare ranking of alternative export tariffs revisited," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Zakaria Sorgho, 2015. "RTAs' Proliferation and Trade-diversion Effects: Evidence of the "Spaghetti Bowl" Phenomenon," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-2, CREATE.
- Carlos Serrano Herrera & Alma Martinez Morales & Arnulfo Rodriguez Hernandez & Saide Aranzazu Salazar, 2015. "Evaluation of the effects of the FTAEUM on bilateral trade and investment," Working Papers 1514, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and exports," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 248, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ayoub yousefi, 2015. "The Impact of Cross-border E-commerce on International Trade," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504082, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"Zone de libre échange de la sadc et économie de la RDCongo :Création de commerce et Bien-être?
[Implications of joining the SADC Free Trade Agreement on the D.R.Congo economy]," MPRA Paper 65050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Kostevc, Crt, 2015. "Ownership structure and firm export performance. Evidence from Slovenian microdata," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 410, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- MEISSNER Christopher & BECUWE Stéphane & BLANCHETON Bertrand, 2015. "France’s international insertion strategy in globalization in long run perspective 1836-1938," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Gustavo Torrens, 2015. "The Political Economy of Trade and International Labor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 21274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 21250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laborde,David & Martin,William J., 2015. "Formulas for failure ? were the Doha tariff formulas too ambitious for success ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7303, The World Bank.
- Esther Ann Bøler & Beata Javorcik & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2015. "Globalization: A Woman's Best Friend? Exporters and the Gender Wage Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp1358, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Vinicius A. Vale & Fernando S. Perobelli, Ariaster B. Chimeli, 2015. "International Trade and the Environment: New Evidence on CO2 Emissions," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Alvaro Garcia-Marin & Nico Voigtlander, 2015. "Exporting and Plant-Level Efficiency Gains:It's in the Measure," Working Papers wp405, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Sava? Çevik & Mehmet Okan Ta?ar, 2015. "The Impact of Double Tax Treaties on Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from Turkey?s Outward FDIs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504045, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ashraf, Ayesha, 2015. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-Border M&As on Government Size," MPRA Paper 65061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippa DEE, 2015. "Monitoring the Implementation of Services Trade Reform towards an ASEAN Economic Community," Working Papers DP-2015-44, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Wolfgang Dauth & Hans-Joerg Schmerer & Erwin Winkler, 2015. "Exporters and Wage Inequality during the Great Recession - Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 158, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Natalia Victorovna Kuznetsova, Natalia Alexandrovna Vorobeva, 2015. "Analysis Of Global Integration Processes: South Africa, Asia-Pacific Region And Russia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2015. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," Working Papers 643, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2015. "How Important Are Terms Of Trade Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob Kolster, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Trade Volume and Economic Growth in the MENA Region: Goods or Services?," Working Paper Series 2157, African Development Bank.
- Bartekova, Eva & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2015. "Impact of electricity prices on foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 2015-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacob Kolster, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Does foreign direct investment improve welfare in North African countries?," Working Paper Series 2162, African Development Bank.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Berger, Martin, 2015. "Choice of foreign R&D entry mode and impact on firm performance: A firm-level analysis for Switzerland and Austria," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2015. "Norwegian Rhapsody? The Political Economy Benefits of Regional Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 10653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.