Report NEP-INT-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Miroudot & Rainer Lanz & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Trade in Intermediate Goods and Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- Novy, Dennis, 2010. "International Trade and Monopolistic Competition without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 929, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Carolina Lennon, 2009. "Trade in Services: Cross-Border Trade vs. Commercial Presence. Evidence of Complementarity," wiiw Working Papers 59, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 99, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Chia, Siow Yue, 2010. "Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 210, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lavallée, E. & Vicard, V., 2010. "National borders matter... where one draws the lines too," Working papers 272, Banque de France.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger, 2010. "Innovation, Trade and Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert & Laura Munro, 2009. "Binding Constraints to Trade Expansion: Aid for Trade Objectives and Diagnostics Tools," OECD Trade Policy Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
- Tarr, David & Volchkova, Natalya, 2010. "Russian trade and foreign direct investment policy at the crossroads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5255, The World Bank.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Kiel Working Papers 1607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kocenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects of FDI in emerging European markets : a survey and meta-analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.