Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Candau & Elisa Dienesch, 2015.
"Spatial distribution of skills and regional trade integration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 451-488, March.
- Fabien CANDAU & Elisa DIENESCH, 2013. "Spatial Distribution of Skills and Regional Trade Integration," Working Papers 2012-2013_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous firms; Footloose entrepreneurs; Competition; Productivity; Economic geography;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2010-04-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .