Russian trade and foreign direct investment policy at the crossroads
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Tarr & Natalya Volchkova, 2017. "Russian Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Policy at the Crossroads," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 15, pages 337-360 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Путин vs. время
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2011-04-10 16:58:12
- Возвращение "Боржоми"
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2010-10-25 17:08:06
- В то ВТО
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2010-10-04 00:56:37
- Лучше меньше да лучше
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2012-09-03 09:10:40
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Asel Isakova, 2012. "Customs Union and Kazakhstan's Imports," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 442, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russia : Reshaping Economic Geography," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13052, The World Bank.
- Favaro, Edgardo & Smits, Karlis & Bakanova, Marina, 2012. "Structural challenges for SOEs in Belarus : a case study of the machine building sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6010, The World Bank.
- Csaba Weiner, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investments in Russia and the Hungarian-Based Investors," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 104-115.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; World Trade Organization; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Free Trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-04-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.