Russian trade and foreign direct investment policy at the crossroads
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Tarr & Natalya Volchkova, 2017. "Russian Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Policy at the Crossroads," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 15, pages 337-360 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Путин vs. время
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2011-04-10 16:58:12
- Возвращение "Боржоми"
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2010-10-25 17:08:06
- В то ВТО
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2010-10-04 00:56:37
- Лучше меньше да лучше
by (author unknown) in ДНЕВНИК ЭКОНОМИСТА on 2012-09-03 09:10:40
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Asel Isakova, 2012. "Customs Union and Kazakhstan's Imports," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 442, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russia : Reshaping Economic Geography," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13052, The World Bank.
- Favaro, Edgardo & Smits, Karlis & Bakanova, Marina, 2012. "Structural challenges for SOEs in Belarus : a case study of the machine building sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6010, The World Bank.
- Csaba Weiner, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investments in Russia and the Hungarian-Based Investors," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 104-115.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; World Trade Organization; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Free Trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-04-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .