Report NEP-HRM-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaru Sasaki & Katsuya Takii & Junmin Wan, 2012. "Horizontal Transfer and Promotion: New Evidence and an Interpretation from the Perspective of Task-Specific Human Capital," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz, 2012. "A back-door brain drain," Discussion Papers 122433, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Julie Rosaz & Robert Slonim & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Quitting and Peer Effects at Work," Working Papers 1204, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Eberhard, Juan, 2012. "Immigration, Human Capital and the Welfare of Natives," MPRA Paper 37844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acharya, Viral V & Gabarro, Marc & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Competition for Managers, Corporate Governance and Incentive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Helbach & Klemens Keldenich, 2012. "Teaching in the Lab: Financial Incentives in the Education Process," Ruhr Economic Papers 0328, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Willem Verbeke, 2011. "The Effects of Prize Spread and Noise in Elimination Tournaments: A Natural Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-120/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Oct 2013.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:389 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2012. "Product Architecture and Human Resource Management: Comparing Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Firms Based on a Questionnaire Survey," Discussion Paper Series 563, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Girum Abebe & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012. "Management Practices, Self-Selection into Management Training Participation, and Training Effects in the Garment Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Vetter, Stefan, 2012. "Delegation and Rewards," Discussion Papers in Economics 12884, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Owens, David & Grossman , Zachary & Fackler , Ryan, 2012. "The Control Premium: A Preference for Payoff Autonomy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5bg845s1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.